Sunday, April 6, 2014

Miss me? Miss you my blog..

Time flies, seems like I almost forgot that I have a blog, so many thing to do but as living in a chef's life (still student though) which wasn't as easy as I knew. I feel that the time seems lesser to spend on other thing until finished my first internship, I was attached to a Japanese restaurant (whole 5 days split-shift a week X.X, ain't nobody got time for anything, I usually slept like a rock on weekend.. need recharges), now currently in an American restaurant which is my second internship, so much better than the previous one, at least i can get more time and salary! Thank god!

So many many things I really wanted to share, but I forgot most of it LOL Never mind, but first thing in mind, i want to keep my first stay motivated to write my blog no matter how tired. Seriously, after seeing my viewing stats of my blog makes me sad, the graph look exactly like a hill, sloping.. Promise that I'll try as must to bring it back, and maybe even doubled up the views haha.

I'll post up something new soon, but here is some warmup picture for all~~

Eggplant Pasta
Ah Pot Stickers one of my favorites, Chinese tradition, I learnt it from a China Chinese chef at the academy.  Porky and gingery, goes well with dark vinegar and ginger slices, and the slight crispiness of the seared side is real irresistible.

Claypot rice it is nice, but it reminds me that I burnt it during the assessment hahaha
Steamed Glutinous Rice wrapped in Lotus Leaf is really nice, the fragrant from the leaf was something I never smell before, it was so nice, it totally infused to the rice but not over powered.

hhmm.. really making me so hungry in the middle of the night writing this thing

Chicken Rice's Chicken

Deep Fried Vermicelli with some stir-fried chicken with leeks & crispy tofu

Very tender deep fried chicken chop with 3 sauces, black pepper mushroom, cheese, lemon curd 0.0 they make different characters for the chicken. Made 3 sauces because my family have different tastes. 
Playing around in the Japanese restaurant while there wasn't busy at all. Arice ball covered totally with the marinated ginger with flower patterns.
Spicy, sour and sweet chicken~
I didn't make this, I bought it around 7 singapore dollar for each, crazy.. but nice to try

Pancakes, Pancakes~ with Lemon curd and Ice cream!! At Strictly Pancake, gotta visit there again.
Chicken en Papilliote

Bunch of sous vide veggies with some fancy edible decors

Cheese Sticks and Deviled Egg


Falefels and salsa with some fancy presentation hehehe











Meatloaf again but char siew flavored, soft and yum yum, now seriously my stomach growling for watching and writing all these!

Steamed Turmeric Mushroom Rice

Nice presentation, look really nice but the baguette damn hard to eat.

I have more pictures, but I need find it back, think I lost it maybe. I'll coming up with another blog post soon see ya, Thank you for visiting blog once again if you visited here before, or if you are new then, Welcome~ =D