4 egg yolks
25g caster sugar
7 Oreo biscuits
450g whipping cream
½ tsp vanilla essence
1. Remove biscuit filling into a bowl and set aside.
2. Coarsely crush the biscuits by using hand, set aside.
3. Beat egg yolks, sugar and biscuit filling until well mixed.
4. Bring 200g of whipping cream to boil at low heat. Remove from heat, add in egg mixture and mix well.
5. Double-boil the mixture until slightly thick. Remove from heat and leave it to cool.
6. Whisk 250g of whipping cream until stiff.
7. Add in the mixture, vanilla essence, and crushed biscuit, stir well.
8. Pour it into a container and freeze overnight or until set.