Thursday, November 8, 2012
Crêpe Stack Cake
Crepes Stack Cake
6 dessert crepes
4 egg whites
5 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
7oz (200g) choclate, chopped into small cubes (any kind of chocolate is suitable) and extra grated chocolate for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 150'C (300'F)
2. Beat the egg whites until they form a stiff peaks. combine with sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Place a crepe on a serving platter, and spread one-fifth of the chocolate and egg mixture over
the surface. Continue to layer until all the crepes and egg mixture are used up.
4. Send it to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the egg white mixture is lightly browned.
5. Suitable to serve warm or cold, sprinkle top with grated chocolate.