Thursday, August 16, 2012

3 Traditional pasta will be shown here soon!

  These are the well-known pasta, which everyone may knew about them, but I'd like to share and introduce them to more people who haven't know them yet :)
  I was into pasta recently because I read a book all about pasta, it's in Chinese actually but the recipes are very Italian, well of course in that book also shows something new, well it's not Italian's, however it looks delicious and very creative. I'll show them in this blog when I find my time and have enough ingredients for them.
  By the way, the food I made were a wee little bit changed since I had lack of the ingredients for it, but it worked out great too. Therefore, I'll show both the original one from the book and some additional ingredients I had used for reference.

Spaghetti alla Norma

Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino - Spaghetti with Garlic & Chili Pepper Oil

Spaghetti alla Carbonara (I bet this is the most famous one in these three compared Xb)