Meatball Patties Alfredo
½ lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
4 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, smashed
Salt & pepper to taste
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Ingredients for Meatball Patties:
2 ground chicken breast
1 tbsp coarsely crushed black pepper
1 onion, grated
1 egg, beaten
1½ tsp salt, or to taste
¼ cup breadcrumbs
Olive oil, for greasing pan
Directions for Meatball Patties:
1. Gather all the ingredients for meatball patties into a mixing bowl and mix them until well blended.
2. Form a small ball out of the meat about 1 tbsp (or any size preferred) for each portion.
3. Grease the pan with olive oil thoroughly, and heat with medium high heat.
4. Place the meatball patties on pan and sear until nicely browned, each sides.
1. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add in garlic and herbs, sauté about 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in flour and make a fine roux.
3. Pour in chicken broth gradually, and dump in the meatball patties into the sauce. Let it simmer until the sauce is getting thickened.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add cheese and stir until it consisted with the sauce, the sauce will be thicker.