Steamed Stuffed Chicken
2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp butter, softened
¼ celery, finely chopped
2 -3 baby carrot, finely chopped
1 small shallot, finely chopped
1 small fresh chile, seeded and chopped
Salt & black pepper, to taste
1. Mix butter with celery, carrot, shallot and chile in a small mixing bowl.
2. Cut a deep slash into the side of chicken breast to form a pocket.
3. Spoon half of the mixture into the pocket and place on a big square of baking parchment.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then bring together 2 opposite sides of the paper on top, folding over to seal firmly. Twist the ends to seal.
5. Steam for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is done.