Thursday, May 31, 2012

Herb Crusted Chicken

  I was hesitating of making herb crusted chicken because I thought how odd could the taste be. But after I tasted it, man it's damn good! Even someone like my sister who usually hates herb LOVES it! And, my mom gave me thumbs up too.. As for my dad, he had nothing to say, he usually trying to point out flawes of my food because he doesn't into western food (what to do? >.< he isn't an adaptable person), but not this time haha~ I guess this one suits my dad's taste though it was herby)

  I first saw this from a cookbook I have bought, and also from FoodWishes' Broiled Herb Crusted Salmon. So I differed the recipe a bit. I think you can visit the link(http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2012/01/broiled-herb-crusted-salmon-stop.html) from FoodWishes to see the recipe or the others Chef John have. Or you can watch the video from there below: