Fried Pork with Leeks
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1lb lean pork, cut into chunks
2 leeks, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup flour
1 tbsp mixed Italian herbs
1. Mix flour with herbs.
2. Pat dries the pork chunks and season well with salt and pepper. And then coat it by rolling in the flour.
3. Heat oil on a skillet with medium high heat, fry the pork for about 5 minutes for each side or until it turns golden.
4. Remove the pork onto a plate to set aside.
5. Pour off the excess oil, and then add leeks to sauté for a few minutes.
6. Dump in the garlic and season with salt and pepper, and taste it.
7. Pour back the pork into the skillet, and sauté for awhile.