Sunday, April 22, 2012

Double-Layered Cheesy Chicken

  Parents have gone to Korea for vacation, a week! So I have to do everything all by myself, the chores >.< Well it's pretty good that I can take chances to do experiment for new recipe! This one, Double-Layered Cheesy Chicken, was successfully made. It was delicious! Actually, this idea came up from 'Burger'. That's why I intended to make it looked like 'Burger'.

  Before I made it, yet I already planned to make, I was thinking what's the name I should call it. I discussed with my friend, Jordon, and eventually we decided to call it "Double-Layered Cheesy Chicken"!! Thanks for the suggestion, Jordon~


Double-Layered Cheesy Chicken
Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts, halved
Salt and black pepper to taste
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp rosemary powder
1 tomato, sliced
2 slices pickled cucumber
2 slices cheddar cheese
Parsley for garnishing

Directions:
1.      Preheat the oven 392’F (200’C).
2.      Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and rosemary, rub them altogether.
3.      Place a piece of seasoned chicken breast on a pan, skillet or baking dish.
4.      Top it with tomato slices and pickled cucumber. And then, a half of a slice of cheese and a dash of parsley.
5.      Place another chicken breast on it, and the last topping, cheese and parsley. Repeat step 4 and 5 for another chicken.
6.      Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is done and the cheese is slightly golden.