Rosemary Pork Burgers
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
Oil for brushing
4 burger buns
2 tomatoes, sliced
4 dill pickles, sliced
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp parsley
Salt & pepper
1. Mix the pork with onion, garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary.
2. Divide into 4 and shape into flat burger shapes.
3. Brush grill pan or skillet with oil and cook the meat for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until golden and cooked through.
4. Place a burger on the bottom half of each piece of burger bun and top with tomatoes and dill pickles.
5. Mix together the mayonnaise and parsley.
6. Spoon mayonnaise mixture over the burgers and replace the burger bun tops to serve.