Spaghetti with Oyster Sauce
½ lb spaghetti, boiled and drained
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, mashed
1 tbsp basil
1 tbsp oregano
4 tbsp oyster sauce
4 cup beef broth
Salt & pepper to taste
For thickening, mix 1 tbsp tapioca starch, 1 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water
½ tbsp sesame seeds, extra for garnishing
1. Heat pan on medium heat. Slightly sauté the garlic, basil and oregano with olive oil for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add oyster sauce and broth into the pan, stir and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bring it to boil and quickly pour in the starch mixture into the sauce, stir immediately until thickened.
5. Add sesame seed, stir.
6. Mix the sauce with the cooked spaghetti and serve it on a platter, sprinkle some sesame on it.