Thursday, March 1, 2012

Garlic Lemon Shrimps with Wheat meal Crumbles

  Hello to March! I watched Food Wishes' recipe Garlic Shrimp, it look really awesome. I had a feeling to cook a dish about SHRIMPS~ I followed his recipe, except the red pepper flakes because I don't have one, instead, I used paprika <3 Besides that, I added black pepper into my shrimps~


  After I had done the shrimps, I felt like to made wheat meal crumbles to serve with the shrimps. Eventually, it tasted amazing and I love it! It taste buttery and crispy. My dear ready, you gotta try it. Well, it's easy to made. Just follow the recipe below~



Wheat meal Crumbles
Ingredients:
1 cup wheat meal
¾ cup butter
¼ cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
½ tsp sugar

Directions:
1.      Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat, when it’s melted, add in wheat meal, salt and sugar.
2.      Stir them until it turns golden; be careful not to over fry them.
3.      Drain them on paper towel. Set aside.

Serve it with the Garlic Shrimps >> To get the recipe, go to Food Wishes!! Anyway, there is a lot of recipes there, I love those recipe :D