400g ghee, melted
120g icing sugar
1:1 icing sugar to milk power, 100g each
1. Preheat oven to 300’F (150’C).
2. Toast flour and keep stir and flipping, to prevent lumps, in a pan until it smells ‘nutty’. Blend in salt and set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
4. Roll a tablespoonful (or teaspoonful, for smaller in size) out of the dough and place it on baking paper on baking dish. Do the same for the rest.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until it slightly expanded and appears small fissure. (don’t bake for too long, or it will become hardened and parched, and not that tasty, or you prefer to do it this way)
6. Roll them in the coating mixture until completely coated.