Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kiwi Dessert Crêpes For my Mom~

  Today, 19 January, it's my mom's birthday. I made 2 things that my mom never ever tasted until now. Without my mom's support, I'll never able to afford any ingredients and cooking utensils which are expensive to me. I can't thank my mom enough.

  Oops, almost forgot.. The 2 things I made are French Crepes (the picture above) and Deviled Eggs, indeed weird that making Deviled Eggs for a birthday but that's what my mom never ate and I wanna make those for her.


French Crepes (Dessert Crepes)
Ingredients:
3 eggs
2 cup flour
1cups milk
1 cup water
2 tbsp sugar 
1tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp vegetable oil
¼ tsp salt

Directions:
1.      Whisk all the ingredients together inside a big bowl.
2.      Chill the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour, at least. (Do not miss step!)
3.      Grease the wide pan with small cloth dunked with oil, then, pours a cup of chilled crepe’s mixture to cook for 45 seconds for each side.

   You can add varies of fillings for Crepes, any kind of fresh fruit or jam and some sweets like chocolate.
 But I used the mixture of cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream, so it would be tasted like Cheese Cake Xd

  By the way, there are varies way to make Dessert Crepes and I'll try and share next!