I chose to make Corn Flakes Cookies at first because it is the easiest recipe. And I about to share it to y'all, well nothing special though XD
Corn Flakes Cookies
250g butter, softened
150g caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
4 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
Icing sugar, optional
1. Blend butter and sugar together and add in vanilla essence and beat them well.
2. Pour in flour and corn flakes, mix them until well blended.
3. Take 1 tbsp for per portion, and place them on lightly greased pan. Leave some spaces to prevent them stick together when they are expanding.
4. Bake in preheated oven with 375’F (180’C) for 15-20 minutes or until it turns light brown.
5. Remove from oven and let it cool.
6. Sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
|That's my mom's fingers!|