Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quesadilla!!

  Quesadilla, that was my dinner last night. It is my eldest sister's favourite food. She eat a whole pieces without cut into small pieces like the picture above. Even my friends love it, I made for them very long ago. I have quite experience of making Quesadilla, I made it for many times. And now I have my own way to make it. By the way, it taste really good, everyone should try.


Quesadilla
Ingredients:
4 large tortillas
1 egg
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 bunch coriander, chopped
Salt & pepper
12 oz ham, sliced
Olive oil, as needed

Directions:
1.      Mix egg, cheddar cheese and coriander in a mixing bowl, set aside.
2.      Spread a little of the cheese mixture on the tortilla. And along with mozzarella, ham, mozzarella on the half of the tortilla surface, in order. Fold tortilla up into semi-circle. Do the same to the rest.
3.      Paint oil on a hot pan, place quesadilla on it and cook for about 4 minutes, each sides.
4.      After finish cooking, cut into 4 pieces or 3, if tortilla is small.

  You can omit the egg and cheddar cheese, and use the original recipe I used before instead, cream cheese. Well, I love eggs! so I made it that way, using egg. Enjoy with your own Quesadilla!
Family set~