I made it for my lunch today, enjoy it with my sisters (man.. I don't have brother x.x). They loves my mushroom soup as I love it so much. By the way, I hope if someone like I was, play game all the time non-stop, I pray for them to awake someday and get themselves useful, to make their own dream come true.
¼ cup unsalted butter
2 lb mushroom, sliced
1 tbsp flour
6 springs fresh thyme, tide up with string
2 cloves garlic
4 cups broth
1 cup water
1 cup cream
Salt and black pepper to taste
Parsley for garnishing
1. Sauté mushroom and onion with melted butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add in a cup of water and cook until it’s evaporated.
3. Turn down the heat to medium-low to sauté for 1 minute. Then, stir in the flour.
4. Put the thyme carefully into the pot.
5. Throw in garlic and broth to simmer on low for 1 hour
6. Then, take the thyme out of the pot.
7. Puree the soup.
8. Add in the cream and stir gently.
9. Garnish with parsley and serve with croutons.