Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mushroom Soup, I love you always!

  Mushroom Soup, I love it sooo much. I will never even learn cooking if I never ever mushroom soup. It brought me things to do, to get my aims, to learn to cook, and to be a chef. I feel grateful, God brought me a soup that let me realized what I should be in the life. Feel good to have a wish to get and fulfill. At least, I know I have something to do for my life now, otherwise I will stuck with gaming all the time, being useless.

  I made it for my lunch today, enjoy it with my sisters (man.. I don't have brother x.x). They loves my mushroom soup as I love it so much. By the way, I hope if someone like I was, play game all the time non-stop, I pray for them to awake someday and get themselves useful, to make their own dream come true.


Mushroom Soup
Ingredients:
¼ cup unsalted butter
2 lb mushroom, sliced
1 onion
1 tbsp flour
6 springs fresh thyme, tide up with string
2 cloves garlic
4 cups broth
1 cup water
1 cup cream
Salt and black pepper to taste
Parsley for garnishing

Directions:
1.      Sauté mushroom and onion with melted butter over medium-high heat.
2.      Add in a cup of water and cook until it’s evaporated.
3.      Turn down the heat to medium-low to sauté for 1 minute. Then, stir in the flour.
4.      Put the thyme carefully into the pot.
5.      Throw in garlic and broth to simmer on low for 1 hour
6.      Then, take the thyme out of the pot.
7.      Puree the soup.
8.      Add in the cream and stir gently.
9.      Garnish with parsley and serve with croutons.

 Enjoy! Bon Appetite!