Saturday, November 26, 2011

Roasted Chicken... Wings!

  Yesterday, I thought my dad gotta bought me a whole chicken, but I didn't expected for chicken wings. Well, I still gonna make it, it turned out very nice, actually, It goes perfect with the sauce I made, Brown Sauce. It was so easy and so simple, I mean both the chicken and the sauce. I marinaded these chicken wings before oven-roasting.


Roasted Chicken Wings
Ingredients:
12 chicken wings, pat dried with paper towel
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Soy sauce
Salt & black pepper
2 onions, sliced

Directions:
1.      Preheat oven to 375’F (180’C).
2.      Mix everything together in a small bowl, except onions, pour and mix well with the chicken wings.
3.      Arrange onion on baking dish; put the chicken wings on the onion. Sprinkle the top of chicken wings with salt and pepper.
4.      Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is golden and the meat inside is cooked.