1 cup flour
1/3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
½ cup cubed butter or margarine
¾ cup sugar
½ cup lemon juice
1 tbsp powdered sugar for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350’F (180’C).
2. Combine flour and 1/3 cup powdered sugar in a mixing bowl.
3. Throw in butter cubes or margarine and mix, the mixture will be crumble and dry.
4. Press mixture into the bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan, bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
5. In another mixing bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer until pale and thickened.
6. Gradually add sugar and beat until it’s thickened. Add lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour the liquid into the hot crust, and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden, or when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Use sifter to sprinkle powdered sugar over the top before cut.
9. Cut into square or rectangle, serve at room temperature.