Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Roasted Chicken!!

  It's delicious, I made it last night, for dinner. The crisp of the skin and juicy meat, oh yeah, can't resist from eating too much. It wasn't as hard as I thought, anyway, this is my first time. I learnt from the book and the video from Food Wishes, by Chef John Mitzewitch. That video is for turkey, but I do it for the chicken exactly the same way, except the sage leaves stuff. Can't find sage leaves from anyway around here. Therefore I don't use the way that to paint the chicken with melted butter which used to saute sage leaves. So I used softened butter to rub on the chicken skin like the book I read, 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking'.



So if want to know how to make Roasted Chicken/Turkey, You can watch it on Food Wishes. I guess it's easier to learn by watching.

Enjoy~