2lb lambs, roughly cubed or leave it pieces
5 cloves garlic
4 lemon grass
Pinches of ginger mince
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy bean paste
4 tbsp black pepper sauce
1 tbsp crushed black pepper
½ tsp rosemary powder
1/3 cup water or chicken stock
Parsley for garnishing
1. Mash garlic, lemon grass, ginger and shallot in a mortar with pestle. Or blend in electric blender.
2. Mix all the ingredients together except water or chicken stock.
3. Put the lamb into a pot. Turn the heat to medium-high, stir cook for awhile until the colour of lamb turns.
4. Pour in liquid and simmer for 1 hour or until the lamb is really soft.
5. Garnish with parsley before serve.
I did thought about to thicken the sauce and pour over the lamb, it would be perfect. But too late, it was finished by my family.
By the way, tomorrow (11.11.11) is my birthday and my eldest sister's marriage, i am happy for my sister.