You know why it's the best and special Mac and Cheese I made, besides cracker crumbs. I added my leftover, Cheese Balls, instead of any cheeses. It is a brilliant and fantastic mash-up.
To break crackesr to crumbs, put crackers into a seal-able plastic bag and smash with rolling pin, smash it until small crumbs.
Macaroni and Cheese
250g macaroni, boiled and drained
4 tbsp butter
4 cups milk
|This is mine <3|
8 tbsp flour
1 cup cheese balls
Salt and pepper to taste
4 pieces cracker, break into small crumbs
Small pinch of nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350’F (180’C).
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add in flour and stir with wire whisk until it turns to white roux.
3. Stir in 1/3 of the milk one at a time, until the sauce is thickened.
4. Add in cheese balls, break and stir until it melts.
5. Add nutmeg and season well with salt and pepper.
6. Mix the pasta and cheese sauce together, and pour it into a casserole.