3 medium potatoes, peeled or leave the skin on, but makes sure it's clean
1 medium onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and sliced
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter or margarine
1 cup water
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or other cheese you have)
Parsley for garnishing (optional)
1. Prick potatoes with fork in parallel for tracing.Warp potatoes with foil and bake in preheated oven 400'F (200'C) for 1 hour - 1hour15minutes.
2. Take out the potatoes, open the foil and let it cool. And then, trace the pricked line and slice.
3. Saute onion and mushrooms with melted butter in a pan until the onion turn translucent.
4. Throw in garlic and flour, and stir for awhile.
5. Pour in water and stir until it gets thickened. Add in potato pieces and the seasonings.
6. Simmer for 5-15 minutes, if the sauce turns too thicken, you can adjust it with more water.
7. Throw the cheese in and stir until it melt. It's ready to be served. :D
8. Garnish it with some parsley before serving.
Enjoy and Stay Tuned!!