To make this, Calzone, first of all, you have to make pizza dough.
Ingredients inside calzone can be varies, so you can try figure other kind of ingredients which brings different flavour.
4 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1½ tsp sugar
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 package dry active yeast
1½ cups warm water, divided
1 tsp olive oil
1. Proof the yeast by blending it with ¼ cup warm water. Let stand until it bubble.
2. Combine flour, salt sugar and 1 tbsp olive oil; blend well together with yeast mixture.
3. Place 1 tsp of olive oil on a wooden board. Knead dough on board until smooth and satiny. Place dough in a deep bowl and cover with a piece of plastic wrapper and towel.
4. Let it rise in a warm place for 1½ hours or until double in bulk.
5. Divide into 6 equal parts. On a floured board, roll out each section into a 8x10’ rectangle or round.
Here is Calzone's...
2/3 cup provolone cheese
1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb ham, diced
1 can corn
¼ tsp mixed herb
Salt and pepper to taste
Corn meal, for dusting on baking dish
Glazing: (mix it altogether)
1 tbsp water
1. Add cheese, garlic, onion, corn, ham, salt and pepper, mix well. Divide into 6 equal portions.
3. Place it on dusted baking dish and glaze tops with egg.
2. Bake in preheated 375’F (190’C) oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.