First, you gotta get alfredo sauce prepared..
100g heavy cream
140g butter (save 40g butter for later step)
1. Combine milk and cream in a bowl, and set aside.
2. Melt 100g butter in a pan, then, add flour into melted butter and stir slowly until smooth.
3. Pour 1/3 of the milk mixture in the roux and stir until well mixed.
4. Repeat the step 2 more time, and then add in 40g melted butter to smoothen the sauce.
5. It is done and ready for the other recipes.
If you don't need that much, you can divide all the ingredients. Or, preserve it in a jar in refrigerator.
Now for the main recipe..
Mushroom Spaghetti Alfredo
200g spaghetti, boiled and drained
100g shiitake mushroom, soaked, rinsed and sliced
100g chicken breast, sliced
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
80g alfredo sauce (add more or less, for desired thickness)
200g chicken broth
Salt & pepper to taste
¼-½ cups parmesan cheese
Parsley for garnishing
1. Heat pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion until golden brown. Add in mushroom, chicken breast and garlic then sauté until soft and tender. Approximately 5-8 minutes.
2. Dump in alfredo sauce and chicken broth, boil it until the sauce is thickened.
3. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Stir in cheese and mix it well.
5. It’s ready to be served when the cheese is melted.
6. Garnish parsley before serving.
Hope you'll give it a try and, Enjoy :D