|Homemade Lasagna Sheets!!! BTW, that's my hand~~|
2¼-1/3 cups flour (270-280g)
2 large eggs
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup water
1. Gather the flour on a clean board or table, and then make a hole on the centre of the flour.
2. Pour the eggs into the hole and whisk carefully. Do not spill the eggs or break the wall.
3. Whisk in salt, olive oil and water carefully and slowly combine the flour together.
4. Knead it until combined and a bit stiff yet elastic, and not sticky. Shape it into ball and cover with a big bowl to prevent it from dried up, and let it rest for 20 minutes.
As for lasagna, you gotta boil the homemade lasagna sheet until it start floating and cook for 5 minutes. See below for the recipe of lasagna. You also can buy one ready-made spaghetti sauce from shop to instead of self-made. And Béchamel sauce, of course, but with cheese. therefore it should be Cheddar Cheese Sauce =b
|Guess who is she? She's my MOM, Not my SISTER.|
Many people made mistakes.
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp basil
1 tbsp oregano
1 lb grounded beef(optional)
1/3 cup wine
3-5 crushed tomatoes
15oz (425g) tomato sauce
1-2 tbsp tomato puree
1 bay leaf
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp sugar
1. Sauté onion with olive oil.
2. When onion turns a little golden brown, add garlic and herbs, except bay leaf.
3. A few minutes later, add grounded beef and separate it.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir well.
|Lasgna in process|
5. Simmer for ½ hour, stir it if needed.
6. Serve with pasta.
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
25 g butter
25 g flour
300 ml milk
1 quarter of an onion, peeled
2 bay leaves
A pinch of nutmeg
Salt and pepper
5 pieces cheddar cheese
1. Pour the milk into the small pot and add the onion, bay leaves and cloves. Slowly heat until just before boiling then turn off the heat and leave for 5 minutes to infuse. Then cool it down.
2. After 5 minutes remove the onion, bay leaves and cloves and discard.
3. To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan and add the flour. Stir over a low heat for 1-2 minutes to create a blond roux.
4. Remove the pan from the heat. Gradually add the milk (best with cold milk, to reduce burn rate) beating constantly to blend it with the roux.
5. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time. Lower the heat and simmer until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.After that, add in the cheeses.
6. Season the sauce with a pinch of nutmeg, salt and a couple of turns of pepper.
7. Strain the sauce through the sieve into a bowl.
For lasagna, you need extra ingredients: ½ cup mozzarella cheese(grated), ½ cup parmesan cheese(grated)
Now you have done those 2 sauce and cheeses, you gotta arrange the lasagna. Before the 1st layer, spread a bit of spaghetti sauce to make it non-stick, and then, start put the pasta over it. 2nd layer, pour some spaghetti sauce, and 3rd with cheese sauce. Just repeat these steps 2 more times. In summary, pasta>sauce>cheeses>pasta>sauce>cheeses>pasta>sauce> cheese>pasta>grated cheese, and ready for baking time..
Preheat your oven on 325'F(180'C), bake for 35minutes covered with aluminium foil and uncovered 35 minutes more or until golden brown. Enjoy, but caution, it's HOT you might burnt your tongue so let it cool down just for 5-15 minutes.
|This is mine~~|