Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spaghetti alla Carbonara

  It's been a long time since I've touched my blog, since the exam was approaching last week. I was supposed to post this up yesterday but i didn't, cause i was too lazy XD and tired from the studies.

  The exam yesterday finished really fast, it started from 7:00a.m.to 9:30a.m. Hooray :D,  I got this feeling as soon as i went home plus my stomach as growling as i haven't had my breakfast yet. So I prepared this Carbonara,  the reason is, I've really missed the taste of Cabonara. Its been a long time that I didn't make this since the first picture of this food, Caronara, upload to my album "World Cuisine" on facebook. THE FIRST FOOD I HAD POSTED ON FACEBOOK!! I made it with Elbow Macaroni because that's what I had XD

  Speaking of origin of Spaghetti alla Carbonara, well, you heard that name, sound very Italian~ I love the taste of egg, cheese, olive oil and ham. Following tradition, they added pork into carbonara such as bacon, but I substituted pork with ham. It worked just as good :d Finally, They garnished it with grated cheese, MAGNIFICENT!! BUT, I didn't because I just realized after I ate it. Too late T.T

  I will post more and more next week, because..... IT'S HOLIDAY, HIP HIP HOORAY!! Remember, stay tuned~~