Saturday, June 25, 2011

Spaghetti Sauce with Spinach Fettuccine

  Spaghetti sauce, I'm not wrong, this is the second thing i had learnt, after the mushroom soup. But I cook this most of the time then making a mushroom soup.

  I'm using spinach fettuccine instead of the others because that's all I had. XD

  Keys to this technique are, the first one, Basil!!! The one of my favorite herb, sweet! Second, Oregano, my favorite, too. It's perfect because it made my spaghetti smell like.. PIZZA!! Here goes the last one, Wine, I had red wine in my spaghetti sauce, just about 1/4 cup. If you want more, I swear the sauce wouldn't be as nice as you thought.

  Spaghetti, most favorable meal in the world. I known that from a newspaper last few week. Spaghetti is originated from Italy, everyone know that of course.

  If you looking for Spaghetti Sauce recipe, why don't you visit another post, Lasagna, well there's Spaghetti Sauce recipe there? Click Here!