Monday, June 13, 2011

Italian Roasted Onions

  I was about to go to have lunch at KFC with my sisters, but my second elder sister was late for flight. As a result, my eldest sister will back to work and I have to cook for  myself a lunch, and for my youngest sis, as well.

  Well, I was a wee bit lazy, therefore I decided to make this, roasted onions, Italian!! Just gotta serve it as a side dish with my leftover pork and soup.

  It's a very simple dish but it smell fragrant and taste sweet. So do not despise it!

  From the steps that I had got, you can simply drizzle on some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper on your sliced onions and roast them until they are tender. For me, I would garnish it with parsley or oregano and paprika, so that, it would taste even better. See, it is just as easy than you thought! Everyone can do it!!